Wednesday 16 January 2013

My Little QRP Station


Hallo every one, my name is Egi Noerman Van Beekom / 91NR146 division from indonesia. that is my little QRP stations in my home. i like to using this old version QRP 27Mhz CB  radio because it makes a challenge for me for re-modification this radio and to communicate friends around the world with low power RF output maximum only 15 Watt. I am so..so happy!!

For Now i am using 2 QRP 27Mhz CB radio, its that :

1. First I am Using COBRA GTL 150 120 CH SSB 27Mhz SSB Radio
 
  For COBRA GTL 150 120CH Specifications :
@ Freq Band  LOW-MID-HI  ( Band B-C-D )
@ Mode LSB-USB-FM-AM
@ RF Power 15 Watt on LSB and USB and 9 Watt on mode FM-AM ( After Modifications by Self )
@ DC Power 12,5 Volt
@ Made in USA

2. Second I am Using ARIES SUPER 120 (Made in Indonesia) SSB 27Mhz SSB Radio

 For ARIES SUPER 120 (Made in Indonesia) Specifications :
@ Freq Band  MID ( Band C )
@ Mode LSB-USB-AM
@ RF Power 15 Watt on LSB and USB and 4 Watt on mode AM ( After Modifications by Self )
@ DC Power 12,5 Volt
@ Made In Indonesia - in 1980

Well, until now i am so happy and satisfied to using both of this Old Version 27Mhz CB Radio, i love that modulations sound after re-modifikations by self...so satisfied.. QSL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment